Responsible for all tasks /actions on disciplined design in at least one form of technology (e.g. OO-Design, Data Design), establishing hardware and software development environments. Other responsibilities include reviewing all technical documentation, signing off on project plans with Project Manager, and making technical decisions and assigning code reviews to senior developers.
- Minimum 2+ years experience with one or more of the following technologies: C++, VC++, Java, VB, Active X, CORBA , COM, OOP and RDBMS
- Experience with Multi-Threaded/Server-side Programming ? Minimum 2+ years commercial software development hands-on experience
- Experience in client/server
- System level debugging and trouble shooting Any experience in RDBMS (Sybase Oracle, SQL server) and Middleware (CORBA, DCOM/MTS, TP Monitor, MOM and applications servers) is a plus
The role of Project Director is to provide leadership in the delivery of software services for existing and new ONEWORLD clients.
- Responsibilities for all tasks/actions needed to coordinate dependencies, mutual advantages/benefits, and common work across similar projects
- Coordinating and assisting the various project managers
- Highlighting and resolving cross project dependencies, and redundant work
- Mentoring future leaders of ONEWORLD, including identification of personnel development needs on project teams and ensuring that individuals receive the opportunity for training and professional development
- Contributing to the long-term development and continuous improvement ONEWORLD's pioneering, distributing development, and global business organization
- 6+ years relevant experience
- General Management
- Software/Systems Life Cycle experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience in managing and delivering fix price/fix time project
Manage large-scale projects, developing cutting-edge applications forworld class clients. He will be involved in planning: scheduled negotiation, customer interfacing, software development and support.
- Minimum of two years project management experience with proven record of success project delivery, and strong client communication skills
- Experience with either client-server or financial applications implementation
- Proven ability of analysis and design of multi-tiered enterprise solutions
- Strong grasp of OOD and methodologies
- At least 2 years experience with one or more of the following technologies: C++, Java, VB, Active X, COBRA and COM
- 2-4 years experience in C++, Java and HTML under Unix or NT
- 2-4 years experience in systems integration and interactive design
- 2-4 years experience in Database Design
- Experience with Multi-Threaded/Server-Side programming and 3-tier architectures
- Experience in full life-cycle development, including design, development, coding, testing, and implementation using OO methodologies (preferably UML)
- Expertise in design and development of eCommerce systems including the design of the technical infrastructure to support eCommerce Web activities
- Experience with the delivery of successful B2B or B2C eCommerce applications
- A Deep, pragmatic thinker with excellent problem solving techniques
- Has architected numerous systems in various technologies and industries
- Leadership of teams on successful projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHO WE ARE
ONEWORLD Software Solutions, founded in 1997, is a US software development partner that encompasses business, industry, technical expertise, and unique methodologies. Our mission is to facilitate our clients with a competitive advantage by being their strategic technology partner. What we offer
Compensation is comprised of four factors:
Base Salary: One of the most attractive salaries in the industry
Bonuses: Pro-rated bonuses will be given based on client satisfaction and performance up to 30% of the yearly base.
Equity: All full time employees receive stock options, which vest over a four year period. Additional stock options will be offered annually based on performance, and delivery.
Exposure to leading edge technologies: We work with Internation al clients such as Microsoft, US Web, and 3Com. We work with leading design tools, and proven processes to develop cutting edge products.
ONEWORLD will provide medical insurance for all team members and their families (spouse and children), and life insurance for all team members.
ONEWORLD will provide Training programs, we believe that our value lies in our people. This is reason that we invest in our people with well-structured, high quality training, and education programs.
Not only will your technical career progress through the ONEWORLD education plan, but your management, and leadership skills will grow as well.
All Qualified Candidates must have university degree or equivalent experience, an excellent teamwork attitude, organization skills, excellent communications skills, and a strong command of English. Only qualified candidates need to send their resume via e-mail in MS Word format to:
Kindly indicate in the subject field the job title you are applying for.